- Collection of Information
Your personal information provided through completion of Client Profile forms, online registration forms (where web technology like cookies may be deployed), newsletter subscription (if any), email, telephone, feedback forms or any other communication channel will be kept strictly confidential. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, residential address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth and marital status.
If you provide personal data related to a third party (e.g. information on your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data for the purposes listed above.
- Disclosure of Information
We respect the privacy of your personal data. Please be assured that we do not share or sell personal data for advertising or marketing purposes as required per local governance. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- to build, conduct and maintain our relationship with you;
- to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of any individual;
- to support our internal processes including but not limited to appointments, invoicing and payments,
- which include information shared with our service providers whom we engage to perform services on our behalf;
- to reply to your enquiries with us and to respond to any communications you may have with us;
- to enrol in third party programmes or tools, with your permission;
- to publicise and communicate programmes and events, including workshops and talks;
- to maintain and update our records;
- for any other purposes which you have given permission or permitted or required by law.
- Protection of Information
We value all personal data shared and takes measures to protect and keep the personal data secure through reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, and use. However, as information technology continues to evolve rapidly, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- Accuracy & Completeness of Information
We rely on personal data provided by you to deliver the service you requested or contacted us for, so please ensure the personal data you provide is true, accurate and complete. You shall update us of changes in a timely manner.
- Retention of Information
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain personal data once the purpose for which the personal data collected is no longer being served, and there are no legal or business reasons necessitating such retention.
- Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent given for any or all purposes set out in this Notice in writing to us. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “PDPA – Consent withdrawal”. If you withdraw your consent for any or all purposes, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our services to you.
- How to contact us
For more information on the PDPA, please visit the PDPA website [URL: http://www.pdpc.gov.sg/legislation-and-guidelines/overview].